Table of Contents
How to Utilize or Manage Format in Dragon Medical One Software?
Dragon Medical One is one of the best inventions to manage the healthcare ecosystem using the power of AI. Nuance Dragon Medical One software comes with various features. In this blog, we will help you to understand how to Manage Format In Dragon Medical One.
By customizing your personal settings with Dragon Medical Practice edition, one can easily set up unique settings for their own unique workflow with the help of contractions, spelling out of numbers as well as date formatting.
- You need to just activate your microphone and then you need to simply speak, ‘manage to format’.
- After that, if you are at the help menu then you will be soon navigated via the menu there with an instant tap.
- Next, you need to just go to the hamburger menu mentioned at the top left of the respective screen and after that you need to quickly go ahead to the bottom of the respective list and then choose the option for “manage formatting”.
Steps for Mange Format in Nuance Dragon Medical One
You will see the given below categories once your Dragon Medical One menu is expanded.
- Numbered lists
- Words and sentences
Now, you need to go under them and then you can see the details for instance
If you are willing to convert it to standard formats then you need to choose.
- As spoken
- Write the month as a word
- Write the month as digits
- YYYY-MM-DD date format
You need to define how you want your system to write numbers.
- Firstly, Write the following numbers as digits
- After that, Write large numbers
- Write the following ordinal number as digits
You need to define how you want your system to write measurements.
- Areas & Volumes
- Micro prefix
- Time units
- Non-metric US & UK units
- Other units
You need to simply define how you want the system to write the vertebrae expressions. For avoiding ambiguity, you need to just say the comma in lists of the respective vertebrae or spinal nerves.
Words and Sentences
You need to instantly define how you want the system to write numbers
- Start new lines with a capital letter
- Write the word after a colon
- Number of spaces after punctuation marks
- Expand contractions
- Automatic punctuation
Final Thought – Manage Format In Dragon Medical One
For any related queries related to Manage Format In Dragon Medical One, you are suggested to contact the experts of Dragon Medical Software One right away for quick guidelines & help. For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-888-652-9580. You can also connect with us via dragon naturally speaking support. It is our free tech support service.