Installation of Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition?
- Installation and User Profile Creation
Today we share you how to Install & setup Dragon, & then we know how to train Dragon to understand your voice properly. The installation process tries to checks how to make sure your system meets the minimum system requirements needed for Dragon. These systems are needed to requirements are listed in the information that came with your copy of Dragon. If your system doesn’t meet of these requirements, Dragon will not be installed.
Plugging in the Microphone:
Whenever your trying to use Dragon, you need to plug-in your microphone for it. If you’re not sure how long you plug in your microphone if you’re not sure how to plug in your microphone.
Point to be noted: If you using of speaker for your computer you also need to use of playback recorded some speech instead of headphones for it.
Dragon System Requirements:
You need to minimum requirement of they’re not met, Dragon Naturally speaking will not be installed.
Note: Microsoft office 2010 & 2013 doesn’t more supportive dictation which is directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR). For the EMR Support you need to use Dragon Medical Edition for it.
You need to Requirement of:
Ram: Minimum Ram of 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8 and 8.1. For 4 GB Ram need for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1 & Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012.
CPU: Minimum: 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or any of equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
Free hard disk space: 4GB
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows 8 & 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2012.
– Internet Explorer up to 9 or the updated version of Chrome or Firefox for any Online Help.
– A sound card supporting for 16-bit recording.
– A DVD-ROM (Read only memory) drive for installation.
– A Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information.
– Available of Internet connection for automatic upgrade of product activation (a quick anonymous process).
Things you have to know before installing Dragon before some custom location:
Usually Dragon nuance installation are done in Directory:
During the installation procedure of Nuance voice recognition, you can choose in which directory you need to install to drive on your machine.
Where you install the Dragon program files, Dragon always installs in the different languages (86 Languages) & vocabularies which you select at the time of installation in the drive to C:\.
Installing voice Recognition of Dragon nuance by creating the location of the user profiles will be created. These profiles consume a large amount of disk space on Drive C:\.
You can Customize to choose the Disk space used on C:\, try to not to install some unwanted languages & vocabs.
Upgrading of Window 8, 9, 10 always:
You always need to use of upgraded window for the Installation of Dragon Nuance Recognition, you need to use of upgraded version of nuance coz it having for information or easier than the last version.
By Coexistence with other Dragon products:
Coexistence with some previous versions of Dragon- You just need of having one version of Dragon nuance speech recognition to install in your system.
Running a previous version of Dragon concurrently with Version 13(Thirteen) isn’t supported. Coexistence with the Dragon SDK (Software Development kit) Client Edition You can install Dragon SDK Client Edition 13(Thirteen) on the same system where Dragon 13(Thirteen) is installed. In addition to having Dragon 13 & Dragon SDK Client Edition, 13 can share the information of user profiles & vocabularies.
You just can run only one product at one time. Like, if your running Dragon, you can’t run any of the SDK Client tools or samples.
How to install of Dragon or to install it for multiple user profiles:
- Insert the Dragon Speech Recognition DVD into your DVD drive
- If the installation doesn’t start automatically then try to use of Windows Explorer to find & double-click setup.exe on the DVD.
2. The Window Installers begins, it installs:
- Visual C++ Versions 9.0 Run-time
3. After the Wizard begins, click (Next) for the proceeding of the License Agreement page. Read the text & select I accept the terms & then press click Next.
4. Then enter your User Name & Organization, the Serial Number supplied
5. If the Setup Type page appears, click the Change button & choose where to install the product.
If no any earlier versions of Dragon speech recognition are installed on your system, the default directory is:
6. While you’re still on the Setup Type page, select Custom for the type of any installation. If
7. Click Next & you see a tree where you can select any particular feature of the product and click the down arrow to its left to choose where/when to install it:
- Install now, on local hard drive
- Install now, with all sub features on local hard drive
- Install it whenever you’re in needed on a just in time basis
These options are useful for installing of multiple languages and using multiple vocabularies.
8. And after it clicks Next again & if you don’t have the Professional edition of it the try to skip to the next step. Try to choose any checkboxes & under the Additional options to have additional dialog boxes pops-up at the end of the installation, wherever you can make changes that affect all of the users by dictating on this computer.
9. Then Click Next
10. Click Install to start the installation.
11. When the installation completes, try to proceed with any of the following sections that may apply to your custom installation:
- Try to Modifying application for
settingsof all users
- Modifying administrative settings
- Modifying formatting options for all users
12. Whenever you need to register under this product, try to select the registration options
13. Then Click Ok for registering of the product & click it to again for the proceed.
14. Then Check Yes, try to check for the program updates after the setup tries to complete for the download of any updates of it after the setup completes & click to Finish after complete the installation.
15. If you chose to upgrade to your user profiles earlier, when the message for about to upgrading of your user profiles pops up, then click OK. (After that msg your system needs to restart, it’ll complete until your system is restarted.)
16. For completing the process reboot in order to complete the installation, reboot your computer now.
17. Select Start > All Programs > Dragon NaturallySpeaking > Dragon NaturallySpeaking. The New Dragon-Bar appears on your desktop.
18. If you have any user profiles that you like to upgrade before proceeding, try to refer for the Upgrading of User Profiles. Otherwise, if you have no upgradable existing profiles, the Profile Creation of wizard starts are immediately & you can try to create a profile as explained in the Creating of your User Profile.
Thanks for visiting here, hope you like it. If anyone of you having any queries about nuance dragon speech recognition don’t forget to comment it down we always tries to respond others.