Nuance Dragon For Windows Offers Strong Voice Recognition
Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking Command:- Nuance Dragon naturally speaking user knows the magic this software does for the user. A nuance dragon naturally speaking software user should use compatible headphones. This is very important. One should also be sure the software has been installed correctly.
You can do a lot with nuance dragon naturally speaking when you dictate there are a lot of commands that can help you modify your documents or do a lot with documents.
Please find commands below and their use:
- Stop listening or Go to sleep – when you are done using your software and you want to use it again after a while, You can use this command or if you want to use a different program that does not require Nuance dragon naturally speaking, You should put the software on sleep by saying go to sleep or Stop Listening. If this feature does not work, you should call Dragon support.
- Wake up or Listen to me – If your dragon software is sleeping or in sleep mode, by saying Wake UP/Listen TO Me, you can make your dragon start listening to you and perform your dictation. If your command is not working that means. There is a problem with your software and you should contact dragon support
- New (line/paragraph) – if you want to start a new line or paragraph, all you need to say is a new line/new paragraph
- Press Tab – If you want space or if you want to use tab, all you need to say is press tab and dragon will give this command in your document
- Period or Full Stop – If you want to put a period anywhere in your document the moment you need a period, Just say period and you will have a period in your document. You can also say Full Stop and you will have a period. Dragon has made commands so easy that you just need to know when to use and what to use it
- Select That – If you want to select anything, you need to say select and the word, it will select the same word for you.
- Delete Line – if you want to delete a line, all you need to say is Delete line and it will delete the line for you.
- Open paren – if you want to put an open quote, you need to say open paren.
- Close quote – if you want to close paren, you need to say a close quote and it will follow your command.
Also, Read this Post:-
In this article Dragon support, Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking Command, Nuance Dragon For Windows Offers Strong Voice Recognition.