Table of Contents
Latest Version Dragon Naturally Speaking V16 Now Released
If you are also interested to know about Dragon Professional Individual 16 then do not worry, you are at the right place. In today’s article, we will give you all the information about the latest version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
As you may know, the Release date of Dragon Professional 16 is 28 February 2023, which has been released by Nuance Communication. It would be convenient for you to know what are its features and how to download, install and upgrade the software.
What’s New in Dragon Professional Individual v16?
- Windows 11 support
- Microsoft Office 2021 support.
- Windows Server 2022 support.
- MouseGrid supports multiple monitors.
- PowerMic 4 Support.
- Core WordPerfect 2021 Support
- Resolved all major types of bugs.
System Requirements For Nuance Dragon Professional Individual 16
- RAM: 4 GB required for all the Operating Systems that should support windows 11, 10, windows server 2016, 2019 and 2022
- There should be free hard disk space of 12 GB that must include downloaded installation files.
- There should be an audio input device that must be capable of 16-bit recording for dictation.
- The Air Pods are also not officially supported for dictation with Dragon Naturally Speaking 16.
Before You Upgrade Latest Version Of Dragon Naturally Speaking 16
Before upgrading Dragon 13, 14, 15 to 16, you need to note certain things mentioned below:
- You can quickly upgrade between different versions of the same edition, for instance, you can easily upgrade Dragon Professional Group V15.x to V16.
- For upgrading, your user profile will not get updated to V16.
- After installing Dragon 16, the installation process will remove the earlier version from your respective device.
- If you want to upgrade from Dragon 12 or earlier then in such case, you need to simply.
- You have to, first of all, open Dragon 12 and then need to export the custom words as well as commands.
- You need to also uninstall the current version of Dragon.
- You need to install Dragon 16 and then you need to simply create a new user profile.
- Also, you should create the new profile in Dragon 16 and then you have to simply import the custom words as well as commands from Dragon 12.
Importing or Exporting Custom Words
For importing or exporting custom words, follow the steps as follows:
- You must first of all, move ahead to the Dragon Bar and then need to choose the vocabulary center, and then have to choose the export custom word and phrase list.
- Go to the file name for the respective text file and then you must quickly choose the save option.
Importing or Exporting Custom Commands
For exporting or importing custom commands, follow the steps as follows:
- You must first, move ahead to the Dragon bar and then need to go ahead to tools and then choose the command center.
- After that, go to mode and then choose the manage option.
- You need to then go ahead to the user-defined mentioned in the group drop-down list and then need to choose the plus sign for expanding the list of respective commands.
- Go to the check box that you will find just next to the commands to export and then need to choose an export option.
Steps for Dragon Professional Individual v16 Upgrade
For upgrading to dragon naturally speaking v16, follow the steps as follows:
- First of all, close all open programs.
- You must then give a double-click after downloading Dragon.exe for running the installation process on the device.
- You need to install the Microsoft.NET framework 4.8.
- Then must go to the Dragon Install Shield Wizard and then choose the next option instantly.
- Next, read all the license terms properly and then go ahead to the radio button instantly and then go to the next option there.
- Write down the Dragon 16 product serial number and then choose next and then need to choose the region.
- You need to then choose the advanced check box for changing the installing directory and then go ahead to next > if you have selected the advanced check box and then go to change.
- Next, scroll down to the directory where you need to install Dragon and then go ahead to the next option.
- Finally, you need to choose the install option for beginning the installation process.
In case of any issues with the Nuance Dragon Professional Individual 16 download or installation process, contact the experts of Dragon right away for help. For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-800-652-9580. You can also connect with us via dragon naturally speaking support. It is our free tech support service.