Error 1935 – Installing dragon naturally speaking
When you are installing Nuance (or ScanSoft) software, if you get dragon naturally speaking error 1935 then you should read and find the solution for this error in this article. This happens because either the copy of software is not being installed properly or the software installer file is corrupted.
Please follow the steps below to find the reasons and solutions below.
Check for security software.
- Check if there is any software related to the security system installed on your computer. Sometimes we keep using expired antivirus or security systems and it causes a lot of problems with other software too.
- Remove all security system that is installed on your computer. (you need to go to add or remove the program and select the program and click on uninstall)
Check for windows firewall
- Windows firewall program is one of the inbuilt security systems that all windows have. Sometimes if there are any issues with your firewall system, it may stop your installation and give you error 1935 on your nuance product. You need to go to the computer registry and work on it to allow the installation while your firewall is on. (the registry is inside the computer that allows you to enable or disable the program)
Check for windows update
- check if your windows update is running and not giving any kind of problem. If your windows update is failed to update your windows file and software that means, you will be facing a problem with your nuance software installation or dragon naturally speaking software installation.
Windows installer service
- check if the windows installer service has any issues or giving you any error when you try to open it. Windows installer service helps any program to install on your computer. If you are not sure how to check and fix it, you should call dragon naturally speaking support and get this issue resolved
Check for any program running in the background
- Please open the task manager and see if there is any unnecessary program running in the background. Sometimes these programs can keep your windows installer service busy and not let you install the software.
If you are not able to fix this problem, Please contact our Dragon Naturally Speaking Support Team.