Best Digital Voice Recorder for Dragon Naturally Speaking
If you any content is as easy as just talking to your friend for the digital voice recorder. Dragon naturally speaking allows you to Just dictate your text. Transfer your file to your computer then generate a written transcript.
Before you begin recording please remember Digital Voice Recorder for Dragon Naturally Speaking is developed for a single speaker. If you want to record a meeting where multiple speakers are trying to Dragon recorder from the same app. This may not work as this is not designed to transcribe multiple speakers’ audio files. The recording you capture on your mobile device should only include your own voice.
How to Install and use Dragon Naturally Speaking app
- Download dragon naturally speaking app recorder from the apple app store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Do make sure, you have dragon naturally speaking because if you are using a Mac or Windows computer, you will need this app.
- Start the Dragon recorder app on your device to begin recording but do not forget to follow the rest of the steps.
- To start recording, you need to touch the middle of the screen. Where you see a dragon icon in the middle.
- The moment you see the app icon turned from green to orange that means. Your app is ready and ready to listen to you, start dictating.
Note: You need to speak clearly and naturally, the reason you should speak naturally, dragon app understands your accent and adapts it, and gives you a better result in the future.
- Remember to dictate punctuation. If you want punctuation to appear in transcription because it will not do anything until you want it.
- Do make sure, your phone is not far more than 5inch from your mouth. If you can use an external mic or headphone will be better.
- If you want to pause the recording, you need to touch one in the middle of the screen to pause and when you want to start recording back again from where you left, just tap again.
- When you are done recording, touch the dragon icon in the middle twice again.
- The moment you see the dragon app icon is red that means it has stopped recording. Here you are done.
- To hear or modify your recording, tap the recording icon on the bottom of the app and choose the desired recording to listen to or to modify.
- To play it tap the central icon, play and pause icon.
- You can rewind or fast-forward the recordings.
- Tapping the next of each recording gives you full information of recording.
Dragon Naturally Speaking Voice Recorder has made a lot of work easy, so stop writing and start dictating.
Also read:- Speech Recognition Software – Dragon Software
Speech Recognition Software
Voice recognition software, also known as speech-to-text software, allows a person to speak using their voice rather than a keyboard. Voice recognition can also be used to dictate text into a device or to issue orders to the computer, such as opening programmers, pulling down menus, or saving work.
Speech recognition tools may be a valuable tool for capturing ideas, writing stories, and completing assignments. It can be beneficial to all of those who find keyboards difficult to use, as well as those who have trouble moving ideas to paper, as it helps to shift the emphasis away from the mechanics of writing (mechanics such as spelling and sentence structure for example).
It’s important to keep in mind that not all speech recognition software is created equal in terms of functionality, capability, or ease of use.
In this article dragon voice recorder, digital voice recorder dragon, dragon recording software, dragon recorder app, dragon recording.