Nuance Dragon SDAPI Error
Nuance dragon SDAPI Error is a well know issue that happens to Dragon NaturallySpeaking Software. If you are reading this blog that means you have experienced this error and you want to fix this error. So, you are on the right blog, we will give you steps that will allow you to fix this error.
Please save your work/data/important file before you perform these steps. As soon as you open your Dragon software and try to select user profile. It may not open or open with the error message. Error message appears on the screen as SDAPI Error.
How can we Fix Nuance Dragon SDAPI Error?
Please know this article is for Dragon Naturally Speaking Software Version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11. If you have a different version of this then you should speak to Nuance and ask them for a solution.
Fix the nuance dragon SDAPI Error, please follow the steps below.
- Click on dragon software to open it.
- Please click on dragon bar and click on manage profile.
- You will get the list of user profiles. Select the user giving you an error and click on the advance button.
- This is where you can click on restore. You will have 1 added to the profile for example Your profile name was xyzzy, after restoring your profile your username will be xyzzy1.
- Close everything and reopen the manage profile and select the restored profile and click on open.
- Your problem is resolved.
If you are still facing the same issues and you think you performed the steps as described, then I would suggest you call a computer expert. If you are looking for software support, then you can call our Dragon support team at +1-888-652-9580. We are 24×7 available to fix any kind of issues with dragon software.
If you want to get support for software manufacture then you should call Nuance.