Dragon Program Error
If you are facing terrible issues while unpacking the Dragon program error 2. Then you must be feeling all frustrated not knowing what to do. But now that you are here, you will definitely get all your issues resolved with ease.
You should know that by launching or installing a Nuance product on a Windows Vista Operating System. You will come across the error of Code 2. When you unpack the program, for which you must contact the supporting team.
The reason why this error is caused is that Microsoft just released a new security update for Windows Vista in the year July 2011, KB2533623. This is caused by issues with a few software and one of the problems is the launching and installing of some third-party applications using Microsoft Windows Vista.
The issues are being looked into currently but still. Then we have another quick solution to help you get started with your Nuance application by removing the particular Microsoft update.
Step to Solve Dragon Program Error
Remove the KB2533623 Windows Update
- Then you need to go and choose the Start Control Panel Programs and then go to Features”.
- Next, you need to go to choose the View installed updates” option link from the left side of the window.
- After that, you will have to find the Update for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB2533623)” update.
- Then you will need to go and choose the KB2533623 update and “uninstall” the update.
- Post the update has been removed, restart the System/PC.
- Finally, just post the systems restarts, Confirm that the Nuance Desktop application and can now be installed.
Now that you have finished going through the process, in case you face any sort of issues then you must immediately contact our team at Dragon Naturally Speaking Support and you will be assisted right away.
And be assured that you will be given relevant solutions within the least time possible as the techs here are efficient to tackle any Dragon Error face that is related and give effective results.