Dragon Medical User Profile Errors
Are you facing an dragon medical user profile errors when you are trying to open a user profile in Dragon Medical? Is it so, that you are unable to access the ‘User Files’ that you have selected?
Well then be at ease as here in this blog you will learn how to fix the issue right away all by yourself only by following the most-easiest steps provided below.
There could be some other reasons for the issue but one of the main reason that you should know is this error could happen if the Windows Explorer profile folder is left open when Dragon NaturallySpeaking is in the process to load the ‘user profile’.
The cause for the issue could be if you made some changes to certain folder permissions. The first thing that you should do is that if the Windows Explorer is open then close it.
Now try to open the user profile. If the issue still persists then follow the instructions as guided below.
Steps for Solve Dragon Medical User Profile Errors
- You would need to close the dragon naturally speaking medical software and then attempt to open Windows Explorer
- You now go to Dragon user profiles here you will find the folder.
- Take a look at the default locations for your ‘Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.
- If you are using, Windows 2000/XP, this is for version 12 and the earlier one; then the location will be, C:/Documents and settings\AllUsers\Application Data\Nuance\NaturallySpeakingXX\
- If you are having a Windows Vista 7, 8, and 10 – the default locations is C:\ProgramData\Nuance\NaturallySpeakingXX\
- After that, you got to give a right-click on the ‘Users’ folder and then go to select ‘Properties’
- You then have to select the ‘security tab but if you are using Windows Vista 7, then give a click on the ‘edit option.
- Then you need to highlight ‘Users’ for which you would have to go to the ‘Group or the User’s names’ box.
- Finally, you’ve got to make that the ‘Read and Execute, List Folder Contents, as well as the Read’, are marked as checked.
Thus after the follow above steps about Dragon Medical User Profile Errors. For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-888-652-9580. You can also connect with us via dragon naturally speaking support. It is our free tech support service.