Dragon medical practice
Dragon medical practice is a speech recognition solution that provides a consistent and personalized clinical documentation experience across solutions.
It is mainly designed for Clinicians who dictate in their own words anywhere in the EHR.
Dragon helps them to document the patient’s story most efficiently. It reduces cost and provides one solution to all the needs.
The dragon medical practice makes it easy for medical professionals to work with no stress of sitting down and entering data.
They just do it by speaking only. So here in this blog, we have tried to cover dragon medical practice information.
Dragon medical practice edition 4
Dragon medical practice edition 4 is a certified speech recognition solution. You can customize it according to your hospital’s needs.
It Allows clinic professionals to use their voice to capture the patient’s story more naturally and efficiently.
A doctor can document everything in their own words anywhere in the EHR. This is fast and easy so a lot of hospitals prefer to use it.
- Medical vocabulary tuned for the way clinicians speak. It has Included vocabularies for over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties.
- Regional accent support in medical version. Advanced adaptation techniques and accent-specific acoustic models ensure high accuracy.
- Simplified interaction with EHRs – Eliminate navigation back to EHR screens with a hidden dictation box.
- Dragon Medical template library – it includes a full library of Auto Texts for standard notes and “medical normals” by body system.
- Smart detection – Automatically detects hardware resources and determines the best use of infrastructure for better performance.
- No internet connection required – locally installed speech recognition ensures uninterrupted access.
- Recognition analytics – Automatically detects poor audio input and alerts the user with advice to correct the situation. So You can get high-accuracy search results.
Benefits of Dragon Naturally Speaking Medical
- Boost documentation – efficiency for more time with patients. Efficient and accurate functioning allows clinicians to create text up to 5x faster than typing. It improves EHR usability. Use voice to navigate, dictate and edit the content inside EHR fields.
- Improve documentation – quality to better inform care teams and administrative staff. More complete and accurate documentation provides efficient patient details to the team and also ensures appropriate reimbursement for the treatment delivered.
- Saves money – speeds up and grows revenue. When clinicians create and edit their own records, data is available immediately and costs of conversion are minimized. Clinicians have now more time to see more patients, practice efficiency, and can grow.
- Use your voice to interact with websites and applications.
- Reliable safety: Dragon Medical Practice Edition supports HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) requirements for patient security and confidentiality by employing secure encryption methods throughout the workflow.
- Enhanced in-app help: Dragon Medical provides relevant helpful tips during use. As well as easy access to popular help searches and topics. Accelerate accuracy and make the most of all available functions. So you can get help instantly.
- Medical focus delivers unparalleled accuracy: Refined for medical dictation and distinct from non-medical Dragon offerings. Dragon Medical Practice Edition is biased to a medical context for superior performance.
- The majority of medical professionals worldwide are using Dragon Medical solutions to document their clinical records. So it is making the most widely trusted speech recognition solution for physicians.