Are you wondering why swapping the microphones in Dragon Medical One is required at times? Well, this is because there are several users that come across some issues regarding Dragon Medical One Microphone.
Therefore this blog is created with the most suitable suggestions and instructions. But for this, you would need to go through this site until you reach your solutions.
Table of Contents
Why it’s necessary to Swap Dragon Medical One Change Microphone?
You would find several reasons why you should choose to use a different microphone from the one provided by Dragon Medical One Compatible Microphones.
- Non-performing Microphone – this could be that your microphone might not function properly such as damage, audio interference, smartphone battery running out and your work needs to be done.
- Selected a Wrong Microphone – Now if the microphone that you used previously is unavailable then you should know that DMO selects a different microphone which might be the one that you would like to use.
Process for selecting a different Microphone in Dragon Medical One:
- Firstly, on the DMO DragonBar, you got to click on the Menu>Microphone> (the desired microphone).
- And then you just need to click on the Menu > Log off options, after which you should select your preferred microphone from the Microphone drop list login section.
Some tips for Dragon Medical One Microphones Setup:
- First of all, if needed, then you should plug your microphone into the computer before you start DMO.
- If not you would need to log off and then select your microphone from the ‘Microphone’ drop list.
- Now in case DMO is not transcribing your dictation when the microphone is ON then you should make sure that the desired microphone has been selected in the list of available microphones.
- If you find that DMOs transcription is not correct then you would need to ensure that the microphone you are using is the one selected in the list of available microphones.
- Lastly, to avoid downtime, you must always check which microphone is selected from the ‘Login’ screen and then you should change it only if required.
Not yet subscribed to Dragon Medical One ‘Canada’?
Well, there are a few options that will help you subscribe without any hassle;
- Firstly, you can choose to Register Online
- Secondly, you should schedule a ‘Test Drive’ appointment.
- Category: Dragon Medical
- Service: Test Drive/Demo
- Finally, you should contact the number provided for further assistance.
The above-provide information is of the best to help you get accurate results and satisfaction with your Dragon Medical One Swapping Microphones.
For Further Assistance you can call our Dragon Support Number +1-888-652-9580 or in this addition you can also Live Chat with us.
- Dragon Medical One Disable Dictation Box
- Hardware and internet requirements for dragon medical one
- Dragon Medical One Extension for Microsoft Edge
- Dragon Medical One Cloud Based Speech Recognition Software
- Manage Format In Dragon Medical One
- Update Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Dragon Professional Individual 15
- Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 Problems
- Dragon 15 Home Vs Professional