Dragon Medical One Disable Dictation Box Settings
Do you want to learn how to use dragon medical one disable dictation box, so you are in the correct place. In this blog, you will learn all about dragon disable dictation box and how you can disable unwanted content.
We know that DMO has one of the best speech recognition capabilities that allow a user to dictate notes instantly with simply no voice profile training.
It gives 99% accuracy with automatic accent detection and also audio calibration. It is known to navigate, format as well as correct notes quickly and efficiently by using natural language commands that are designed to optimize workflow.
This program is an ultra-secure cloud-based speech recognition solution and is within the budget. And it allows physicians and clinicians to document the complete story of patient care by just using their voices.
Ultimately it also allows healthcare organizations flexibility and easily deploys medical speech reorganization anywhere and everywhere.
How to Manage the Dragon Medical One Dictation Box?
You should know that the DMO dictation box appears automatically by default whenever you dictate in unsupported applications and unknown text fields. And if you do not want this to happen then you can go ahead and disable the Dictation box manually.
The following are the instructions to disable the Dictation Box;
- Firstly, starting from the ‘DragonBar’ section you got to select ‘Tools>Options’.
After which you would see the ‘Options’ dialogue box open.
- Next, you will need to click on the ‘Miscellaneous’ button.
- And then you must deselect the ‘Use the Dictation Box for unsupported applications’ option.
- Now you just got to give a click on the OK button.
How do you open the dictation box in Dragon?
You should know that the dictation box appears when you attempt to do any of the following;
- Firstly, dictating in an ‘Unknown’ text field
- When you dictate in an unsupported application.
Now you will see it appearing automatically only if you have selected the ‘Use the Dictation Box for unsupported applications’ option in the ‘Options dialog box’. If you need to know more about the same then you should check ‘About the Dictation Box.
The following steps are to open the Dictation Box;
- First, from the ‘DragonBar, you will need to select, you got to select the ‘Tools > Dictation Box’.
- And then you just need to say ‘Show Dictation Box’.
- After which you will need to press the ‘Ctrl + Shift + D’ keys.
How do I get rid of the dictation box in Dragon?
If you are annoyed with the unwanted dictation box then you need not be as you can easily delete the content of the ‘Dictation Box’.
- First of all, if you are not using the dictation box in your workflow then you should delete the dictation box.
- If you do not do so, then the text will surely reappear the next time whenever you open the dictation box.
- Therefore, you will need to close the dictation box itself and to do so;
- You would need to click on the ‘X’ symbol that is on the right corner of the dictation box.
- And then with your voice, you just got to say ‘Close dictation box’.
- After doing so, you should be over and without having the dictation box hindering your work.
The above information and instructions are definitely the truest. And if you need any further guidance or queries regarding the dragon medical one troubleshooting, then you can feel free to reach out to the experts provided here. The techs will then surely assist you within the least time possible making sure that you are satisfied with the same.
For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-800-652-9580. You can also connect with us via dragon naturally speaking support. It is our free tech support service.
Ans:- The monthly subscription of Medical Dragon Dictation Cost is $ 14.99 and the annual is $ 149.99.
Ans:- Yes, you can download the one-week ‘Free Trial’ offer and then later when you continue it will convert to a monthly cost of $14.99.