Error Invalid Acoustic in dragon
Are you seeing error invalid acoustic in dragon Naturally Speaking? You should know that it is common to encounter issues when you upgrade your Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking software from version 14 to 15. You will get this error when you try to upgrade dragon version 14 to version 15.
Why do we get this error?
You face this issue due to the older version of Nuance Dragon. Here the old profile had the diction source in it. Such as the Dragon Remote Microphone and this diction source does not support the version of Dragon 15 at all. So due to this, the unsupported acoustic inputs are skipped whenever you upgrade your profile.
If in case you use the unsupported version of dragon 14 input methods. Then the configuration files in Dragon 15 will have this reference to the missing acoustic.
Follow the Steps below to fix Error Invalid Acoustic in dragon
So it is always best that you take the advice of our Dragon team experts.
- You need to go to the location of the upgraded profile and then give a right-click on the current folder.
- Then you will have to click on the open tab to be able to check the acoustic.in file.
- You now will have to search the file for the acoustic codes that you can make use of.
- Then you also need to check on the options.in file that you will see in the same folder, then you got to open it to check for the ‘Last Used Acoustics’ keywords.
- You have to remember that it has to be set to any of the value that is found in acoustic.in file.
- Lastly, you need to Edit, Save and then launch your Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking software and you should be all done.
Now you should be all done and set with your upgraded Nuance Dragon. If you need any other related help or face issues then you have an efficient team at Nuance Dragon Technical Support you can dial us anytime on +1-888-652-9580. Here you will be provided with the most relevant methods that are absolutely satisfying.
So you can rely on us and leave your concerns with our techs, they will see to it that all the issues related are resolved within the minimum time possible.