Are you facing a problem with the speaking results of Dragon Naturally Speaking? Is it so that every time you’re dictating the Dragon Naturally Speaking software is giving you incorrect results? Well, there is no need to be worried anymore now that you have reached our site and in this blog, you will definitely find all the solutions as well as the causes, why these issues occur. To get rid of the problem you would have to follow the given steps below.
To resolved Incorrect Results follow this step.
- To resolve the issues you would have to first make sure that you are very clear when you speak and make sure that you speak the complete phrase, you should not pause, the words, skipping them or clipping them at the end. When speaking to Dragon you must speak normally and clearly.
- Then you must also see that the microphone you’re using is positioned correctly to your mouth while speaking. You can then try and run a microphone check by going to choose ‘Audio and then Check Microphone.’
- You now have to give a click on the Tools options and in this options dialog box you will have to click on the ‘Miscellaneous’ tab and then you need to Drag the ‘Speed vs. Accuracy’ slider more towards the right side, now you got to give a click on the OK button
- If you find that you are encountering the same issue continuously and still not able to get certain words correct then you got to make sure to use the ‘Correction Dialog Box so that the Dragon Professional Individual learns about the errors. If you just choose the text and dictate it then Dragon Professional Individual will never come to know about the actual issue.
- So now we hope that the above information was helpful and useful as well. But if not and you find the issue persisting then you must dial us right here on our toll-free number +1-888-652-9580 right away and have the problem fixed up before it creates more problems. And you will surely be given the best services that are absolutely effective as the techs we have are highly experienced and are reliable to deliver a complete rectified solution.