Dragon Accuracy Problem / Incorrect Translatoion
If Dragon Professional Individual doesn’t dictate correctly, it’s called recognition errors or accuracy problems.
Feel better to have an official diagnosis of your problem, with Dragon Support by Experts.
- Speak words and phrases clearly.
- Don’t pause & Skip the words, clip them at the end, or slur them to other words.
- Make sure your Microphone / Headset is positioned about one-half inch away to the side of your mouth.
- Run the microphone check again: Choose Audio – Check Microphone.
- Choose Tools – Options, and in the Options dialog box, click the Miscellaneous tab. Drag the Speed vs. Accuracy slider & adjust it accordingly. Click the OK button.
- Get in touch with Dragon Support by Experts to sort this problem out as soon as possible.
If Dragon Professional Individual repeatedly transcribes certain words wrong, make sure you use the Correction dialog box so that Dragon Professional Individual learns about its errors.
(Say, “Correct That“after Dragon Professional Individual errors.) In case of this doesn’t work, feel free to speak to Dragon Support by Experts
Dragon Support / Nuance Dragon Support / Dragonsupportbyexperts is 24/7 available for any help.